Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Stormtrooper Party at Grandma's Sports Garden 1-21-18

I had a Stormtrooper party at Grandma's Sports Garden in Duluth, MN on 1-21-18. This party was put on by Ann and John. It was a "Get to know your Hockey Teammates" get together. It was for a semi/pro Hockey Team made up of Veterans called "The Duluth Warriors". They are a new team and didn't really know many of their teammates. Ann and John did a fantastic job coming up with great ways for the people to get to know each other. You can check out their website at Duluthwarriors.com. I was there to entertain the kids. They were awesome. Some were a little shy to participate, but once I began fighting with them they really opened up. It was becoming difficult keeping my ground with all of them attacking me at once. I think I did a decent job of blocking their blows, but in the end I think the kids won pretty handley. It was tons of fun and I think the kids had a great time. There was a birthday party for one of the kids as well so it was extra special for him.

No comments: